Saturday, December 11, 2010

2010 Christmas Letter


It’s been quite a year of fun adventures!

February- I traveled half way around the world (literally) to go swim with the dolphins in Oman! It was nice to trade out the snowy weather of Utah for a week at the beach. Who would have guessed the Middle East would be such a great Vacation destination!

March and April I spent a good 3 weeks in Minnesota at training for my new job at Broadview University, which I am still at, and loving! (Though after those three weeks, I have no plans to move to Minnesota anytime soon)

May included a road trip to Washington and Seattle, and yes, more snow.

July included the Hot Air Balloon Races as part of the Freedom Festival as well as a Road trip to Colorado for some R&R with my cousins.

August- The Llama Festival is something I’ve intended to go to for a few years and 2010 was the year I finally made it! I plan on a repeat appearance for 2011.

September brought a trip to the Alpine slides with some of my favorite people!

In November we competed in the Turkey Trot Triathlon! Whit ran, Brian biked and I swam. Mike did one all by himself! Go Team Shorts!

2010 was a great year with lots of fun adventures and I’m sure 2011 will bring lots of fun new adventure!

I hope your year was just as fun! Merry Christmas! Love, Sheryl

1 comment:

The Filhart Family said...

Wow- Sheryl you are amazing! What a fun year! Next year you will have to include a road trip to AZ on your list, I'm still dying to see you! :)