I also have gotten to have my parents visit twice and am loving hearing when they are learning about Oman. I am very excited to start planning our trips out there!
My youngest brother Brian will be home from his mission this Wednesday and I cant wait! He's spent the last two years living in Romania and I'm so excited to have him back in Utah with us! Last time he moved to Utah I moved to Seattle so this will be the first time we are all in the same place at the same time. We are planning to do a triathlon as a team later this summer! I will be swimming, Brian will bike and Mike will be our runner.We also had our cousins come for a visit and we spent a few days at Park City. The trip was really fun and quite the adventure. There was a little problem with our reservation so we spent the first night piled into a one bedroom condo with a couch bed but that just made it more memorable! (The gnome was our trip mascot- his name is Henry.)

All in all, we are off to a good start for the summer and even though it is now August, we are just getting started! I promise to be better at blogging too!
2 comments:
Hey stranger!
Yes, you do need to start blogging more. I'm so excited for Brian to be home. Everywhere at my cubicle and day planners they say "Brian is coming home!!!" Everyone is wondering who this Brian guy is :)
I'm out of town this Saturday, but maybe we can all get together next Saturday?? (Aug 15)
Love ya tons!!
Nessa
looks like fun. I want to go boogie boarding!
Post a Comment